Tuesday 1 October 2013

It's October now~~

Ha, actually i was about to do some studies but before that, 
let me have a quick and short update here^^

Ok, It's finally October of 2013, and we all know that time really passes DAMN DAMN DAMN fast la~~~
used to wish that time could have pass faster when i was in my secondary school but now><!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT at all!!!
I dont want to grow old that fast ler... iishh~

Btw, i am going to show you guys something that make me feel damn painful recently..~



I received this present on the way rushing to pass my baggage to khaixin last wednesday morning~
The most awkward moment is that when i fell, the traffic light turned to red at this SUPER DUPER PERFECT timing, and all buses and cars stopped! Oh gosh, i cant believe how many eyes were looking at me at that time ><!!!! Damn Damn fishy!!! ==

It was really damn painful whenever i bath everytime~ 
K la, i will be more careful jor..
and NO more oversized slippers for me next time!




Received this two days ago~ 
So noob! But still it made my day^^
I miss her much much even we chat everyday lolllxx..   :p
Faster go buy your camera and i'm gonna spam your film when i back wakakakak..




Before ending my post here, a potd from me haha..
 long time never selca in toilet jor~
Was in mood to do so when the toilet was so clean and nobody came inside hahaa...




K lar, ciao~ good night world <3 














2 comments: