Wednesday 26 December 2007

The day after Christmas....

hello....
yesterday i din write my blog..
hehe..
cuz x free to online yesterday.. so now i come to continue my blogging...
2day feeling a lil bit sad lor... n guai guai oso..
christmas oso go liao lo... the last festive season in tis year..
n new year is around the corner..
n soon .. v hav to face our Spm... reli so scare..
but at the same time oso lazy to read book la..
but if x read book leh... i oso gt no eye c my SPM result liao..


haih..
finish our PMR jz only 1 year.. now hav to start our SPM year again..
so stress o.... even holiday now oso same...
these few days always raining raining...
my mood oso become moody... or can say no mood at all..
haih..sob sob..
PMR result come out 2ml liao lo..
Duno my sis gt how many A leh?
Hopefully she can get staraight A lo..
wish her all the luck lo,..
bb..
no mood write liao..
bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment