Monday 9 September 2013

Reminiscing 2

Actually i should have posted this on weekend but as u all know lar.. 
laziness seized my body and mental fully during weekend :p

last Thursday, i received something from my sis and me and kx really burst into laughter when we both saw those pictures ><!
actually i kinda not really remember when did i take such funny + stupid photos..
 it was like ewww and arghhh when i saw those pics...

nah,
i guess this photo was taken during my f5..
omg, i really look so stupid like hell ><!!!!
i dont expect i will have any chance to look back at this kind of pics again as my hardisk was spoiled two years ago.. i thought there were gone forever in my life!!
and this STILL EXISTS in my house computer lol...

 this!!! what pose was i taking?? 
gosh... k la.. 谁没有年轻过?
i'm already too old enough now to pose like this ><!!

and yesterday before i hit the bed, my dear ron watsapp me and ask me have a look in his blog,
and i found this ..
oh gosh, he said he chose this photo cuz of me ><!! 
CUZ i look so funny and FAT here.... 
haha, i think it happened when i just got released from so called the military service.
I think normally most of the people will gain fats there as we all were given 5 meals per day leh... 
definitely not my fault!!

in a nutshell, haha, everyone i know since secondary school was changing alot more than i can imagine. Not only for the outer appearance la, but also in mental and attitudes perhaps? 
No matter what, i will still always love them muchie muchie as usual ^^ <3
my besties forever in my life!




p/s : ron look really so thin that time wakakakakaka... so funny when i look at all his old photos in his blog.. His face looks so innocent that time hahahah :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment