Wednesday 12 March 2014

I wonder am i the only one who feel all of these?
the longer I stay here, i intend to lost my passion more for a place so called "Korea"..
I cant figure out why the people here being so mean wtf..
They will never thought of you and being so so so self-centered..
tried so hard before and i ended up with nothing.

guess this will be another emo night for me~~
argh............~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my deep condolence to my aunt family~
heard from my sis that my aunt's husband passed away suddenly during his dinner~
a sudden strike for me again the night~
human life is just too short to have regret... 
I wont hesitate doing things start from now on~ 
never want to leave this world before getting what i want!!!
and also never want to leave before expressing all my love to my loves one! 
This is a must do list for my life!










stuck in the middle way of writing my KOREAN essay!!
it's not an easy task really!!




"Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human"

think of this song suddenly hahahahahah~~
relieve my stress ing....

No comments:

Post a Comment