Sunday 30 March 2014

Back to reality..

it's time back to reality.. 
lots to share about but before this..
i need to rush for my things to be done first T.T



Went to take TOEIC exam this morning..
entered the hall without doing any earlier preparation !!
hopefully can pass it.. 
god bless me please!


i sent my family to airport friday morning,
and i ended up with the tears on my face otw going back to dorm..
so shameful but still cant hold back ..
hate separation thou i've been gone through it so many times before.
something makes me more emo and sad after i discovered things inside my wardrobe.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember it now, it takes me back to when it all first started
But I've only got myself to blame for it, and I accept it now
It's time to let it go, go out and start again
But it's not that easy

But I've got high hopes, it takes me back to when we started
High hopes, when you let it go, go out and start again
High hopes, when it all comes to an end
But the world keeps spinning around


addicted to this song recently haha.. 
k la.. gonna continue with my homework and assignment after leaving them for a week. 
need something sweet to destress myself again ><!!




throwback the moment when i was with my family in nami island.
i can always be the craziest and the sampatest in front of them
no more fake smile or any mask to be put on.
hopefully i could also find and treat someone the ways how i treat my family in the future as well ^^
kthxbai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment