Friday 18 April 2014

Friday blue

Never noticed I am so blue after she told me~ 
even my phone case is blue too ><!
ok, that is not the main point~
i shouldnt have worn like this today actually, make my friday so so so blue~~~~~~~~

My mood started to turn blue right after my injection==!
feeling dizzy and wanna puke i dont even know why..
i went to a tuberculosis test afternoon in my campus
i thought it was a free test at first for all engineering students here as i heard some engineering students get infected..
Then i realized they only provided free test to those who are having the same class with the infected one..
MEANING..
if i got that sms, someone in my class is infected TB!!
AND i found my name on the first page of that list ==!
we were being injected and also X ray..
It doesn't mean it is over now cuz we still need to test again on Monday to see whether the result is positive or not..
ok whatever, still hoping for the best now!

My body condition is still not turning well now~~
ar.. getting older means i am getting weaker i think..


BTW lots of things happened to me recently..
i am not sure.. and i get confused more day by day..
doubting whether am i choosing the right path or not!
what is my final aim actually?
Nobody knows better than me, but i still cant figure out what fits me the best!!!!!!!!
i should bang my head to the walls right now==


Ok, no more complains..
i need to meet my korean tutor tomorrow and show him my essay in korean..
but i dont puke out even one sentence yet!!!
damn stress.. can i just translate directly those into korean??
I dont really like that class and i guess nobody likes it too but i just need to take that to graduate..
i mean like i dont know what the point learning to write report or thesis in korean anyways..
The whole world is getting globalized now and i dont think i will ever stay in korea the rest of my life,
so what's the point for a foreigner learning how to write a appropriate thesis in Korean?
Only those koreans do right?  
Even those koreans who learn english for more than 10 years cant write the report fully in English, 
then you expect a foreigner who only learn korean language for two years can present korean well in the thesis? DAMN!
seriously, i dont get the point...
Still, signing off to my essay now..



GOD BLESS ME!!!
so depressing now...
i guess i need something sweet again.. 
but, i just finish whole box of chocolate Haagen Daz yesterday, holy shit ><!!


No comments:

Post a Comment