Monday 7 April 2014

Happy birthday my Darling Amy 

I should have update this earlier but i need to do with my assignments just now~
sorry for a late post..
Still
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!
Stay happy and pretty always!




it's been around 16 years that we know each other since primary school..
even we were not that close during that time..

i am really glad that you are always be my side ever since 10 years ago..
although i still cant celebrate your big day with you this year again but
i know we definitely will make it one day!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kya7Zd7t1h0


A present sincerely from us #j4gang..
hopefully it could be a really sweet memory to you..


i really miss and love everyone of them..
we do share lots of secrets among us and they know me well..
my past life my experiences my feeling and bla bla bla..
need not to hide my real side in front of them as well..
i can do 38 things and burp like crazy whatever i want~ 
True friendship indeed^^
distance and time never make our friendship fade but strengthen our bonding..
 it sounds so old style to say about this 
but i really hope that our friendship can last forever!!




#j4gang forever!!^^

1 comment:

  1. wah *gamdong* now only i read this dedicated blog post for me hahaha~ thank you ya. really appreciate all you guys de effort :) ya we should celebrate together one day, really long time no celebrate each other birthday liao :D

    ReplyDelete